November 10, 2022 at 6:00pm - 7pm
Learn Your Rights! Youth Volunteer Opportunity
Learn Your Rights! is looking for Black youths aged 15-25 in the GTA to participate in our Worker’s Rights Information Clinic on November 26.
This is a great opportunity if you are interested in learning about your rights as young workers, learning about unionizing, passionate about community outreach. You'll have the opportunity to do this, while gaining 10 hours worth of volunteering!
As a volunteer, you will undergo two workshops as part of the program (Unionizing 101 & Community Outreach planning) and do in-person outreach in your community!
Upon completion of the program, you will receive a certificate with the number of hours volunteered & honorarium to purchase a transit pass.
- Volunteer Application deadline: November 10. (event day is November26). Click here to register now!
This is a great opportunity for youths who:
- Are interested in learning about unionizing,
- Are curious in their rights as a young worker,
- Are passionate about community involvement
- Would like to gain volunteer hours!